Are you a Landlord looking for a Property Management Services in Atlanta that has honesty & integrity?
Are you looking for a Real Property Management Service that will go the extra mile for the sake of providing superior customer service?
Are you looking for a Premier Property Management Company that will educate you & keep you updated on the Landlord/Tenant laws?
Are you looking for a Residential Property Management firm that offers service for an affordable flat fee, that doesn’t nickel & dime you for doing our job?
Well, there is no need to look any further for Property Management Firm near Me. You have found the right firm. Premier Realty & Property Management offers our clients peace of mind and convenience. We have experienced residential (single & multifamily properties) & commercial property managers, prescreened, licensed/insured, affordable maintenance contractors. We also offer our clients discounted home warranty coverage.
Communication is essential at Premier Realty & Property Management Services, LLC. We send all of our clients a monthly owner statement to account for all monies collected from your property, spent on your property, and disbursed to you.
Our Firm offers 24-hour emergency maintenance and a reliable team that loves what they do.
Please tell us more about your property.
Leasing Fee-100% of the first full month’s rent payment.
Monthly Property Management Fee –
Rental Prices Monthly PM Fee
< $999 = $80 per month
$1000-$1500 = $100 per month
$1501-$2500 = $150 per month
$2500+ = $175 per month
These monthly property management fees cover basic property management services. If you need additional services, pricing will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
- Collect rent, additional rent, late fees and other charges and sums due from tenant.
- Hold the security and other deposits paid by the tenant in Manager’s trust account.
- Maintain a written maintenance request and complaint log from the tenant and respond to same.
- Send standard collection letters to tenants who have not paid rent or other sums owing under the lease on a schedule approved by Owner.
- Send a standard letter to tenants terminating the lease and demanding possession of the Property if the tenant is delinquent in the payment of rent or other sums owing to Owner for 60 days.
- Send standard letters to tenants notifying them of violations of the Lease other than the failure to pay rent.
- Arrange for movers to remove the personal property of tenant when a tenant is being evicted by the local sheriff or Marshall.
- Accompany the sheriff or Marshall to the Property when a tenant is being evicted by the local sheriff or Marshall.
- Send a report to Owner summarizing the financial status of the Property at least monthly.
- Promptly notify Owner of any threatened or actual legal action against Owner.
- Conduct a move-out inspection.
- Timely send a letter to tenant explaining deductions from a security deposit.